Friday, April 1, 2011

My LITTLE cub

Meet Kalob…..my little Cub Scout....

Kalob is one of the boys that lives in the Center and one of my lil cubs.
(His Father is a professor here)


Energetic. Intelligent. Lego Lover. 

Cub Scout Promise:
I, (name), promise to do my best
To do my duty to God and my country,
To help other people, and
To obey the Law of the Pack.

 

As cubs we Have learned to:

 Build a "Log Cabin Fire" for our homemade pitas

Tie knots like it is our day job

Prefect our Lion's Growls as we performed as lions in, 'Daniels and the Lions Den Reenactment' for the Families 

I Definitely learned my fair share about Lego’s and other “boy things”

Make a mean batch of Snicker-doodles with all of the Children in the Center...little hands were constantly in the bowl :)

Swim at Gan Ha-Shelosha and look for little fishies that nibbled on our toes

Engineering Skills:
 Meet the "White Pearl" (below )-Yeah we pretty much built that out of cardboard and duck-tape 

i love you kalob!
 
My Faithful Assistants: Jeni and Jess 
(Solid team I might add)  

No comments:

Post a Comment