Thursday, November 24, 2011

a thankful heart


I am home from college for the week. YAY! I came home to my glorious family, a week of relaxation and bonding, and "my" beautiful mountains and fall trees surrounding our home.
All that we behold is full of blessings.  ~William Wordsworth

My heart is over-flowing with gratitude this day. 
Among the millions of things I can list, I am deeply grateful for: 
 God, our Father, and His Loving Son, Jesus Christ.
My Family & Loved Ones.

Thanksgiving Day was absolutely amazing and.....a little 
 different than previous years......... this year has introduced
 quite a unique set of challenges and life changing
 experiences for my family and my extended family.  My 
 Grandparents decided to eat in Salt Lake today at Little 
 America before going back to their home to play games
 and let our bellies rest from our hard-core feasting. 

 Crab Leg Obsession.

 



Fondue...turned into lip gloss. 
(Avery is my teenage cousin in an 8 yr. old body. 
We are pretty much besties.)  
Who doesn't love a rich, chocolatey lip gloss, anyway?



My Grandparents are Angels from Heaven.

My Family=My Life.

A lot of the women are now going to go shopping together at 5:30am-not because we need anything desperately-we just LOVE to be together. Some call it insanity, others call it bonding, I call it LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Rach, you are a babe!! Seriously, you are so beautiful! And I would say the same for Chels if she was reading this. I love you so much! I miss spending every waking moment with you- the fun times in our room, watching Sound of Music, writing missionary letters, getting ready with music in the background, having girl talk, laughing, crying, all of it! I wish I could go back in time for a couple days :)

    ReplyDelete