Saturday, April 16, 2011

....my heart............

 
One of my favorite Olive Trees in the Garden of Gethsemane. I read by it almost every Sabbath.

I have four days left in this holy Land...............4 days! 
Four months in Jerusalem=CHANGED MY LIFE.

I discovered this Beautiful quotation this week and i echo his words:

“Yes I have walked where Jesus walked. I have bathed my feet on the shores of Galilee; I have tasted the waters of Jacob’s well, where Jesus talked with the woman of Samaria; I have prayed in Gethsemane; and I have worshiped silently at the garden tomb. Each place stirred my soul and made me feel His holy presence. But I have not seen Him in this life, nor have I spoken with Him face-to-face. I know, however, that He lives and that He loves me. Through the power of the Holy Spirit I can testify that I know Him as if I had seen Him with my own eyes and heard His voice.”-Carlos E. Asay


No comments:

Post a Comment