Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ROOMMATE LOVE

 
So…one of the greatest blessings about coming to Jerusalem has been bonding and fostering some of the most incredible friendships that I could have ever dreamed of; friendships that I will cherish forever. The amazing thing is…we are all SO different and all bring something to the table. Kaitlin (farthest right) is the epitome of living life to the fullest. She is extremely fashionable, creative, artsy, and outgoing. Her blog explains it all. She never stresses about homework or school ...hence, you may find her staying up late into the night, hours before the assignment is due. Whoever marries her, will never cease to be amazed.  Jessica (farthest left)is simply amazing.  She loves children and is so darling with them-she is in the Primary Presidency here in the JC.  Jess loves to cook and you can often find her looking at food blogs when she has a spare moment:). She is a very responsible student and manages her time wisely.  She is going to the best mother ever. I love how Jess is so sweet yet has a sarcastic side that certainly does not take crap from any boy. I love it! Jessie melts my heart. She is SO witty and has the funniest sense of humor.  Her facials and imitations kill me. I NEVER stop laughing with her. She is so kind, smart, and naturally glows. She plays the piano like you wouldn't believe. We often spend nights talking to each other in our facing-twin beds until we fall asleep. Jessie,Chels, and I are the workout trio.
   
We get nothing done when we are together..we just get talking and laugh into the wee hours of the morning. 
These girls are SO good to me.
We teach and learn from each other, together, in the Holy Land.
Jess, Kaitlin, and Jessie three of the most REMARKABLE INDIVIDUALS I KNOW!!!!
How have I lived 20 years without these girls, I will never know.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm I love you so much. This seriously made me teary eyed. Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. I am always so happy when you are with me- which is all the time- and I love it. You are one of the most incredible people I have ever met and I can't wait to be friends forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't want to go home!" These are the words that left my mouth after reading this. I love you so much. Thanks for being my bestie, you are too cool for me, but you're my friend anyway, love it.

    ReplyDelete