Thursday, June 14, 2012

MasterCraft X45


Master Craft X45. Pump-Up Music. Dried-Mangoes. Blue Skies. GlassyWater.   
Everyone's list should look like this: 

MUST DO LIST:

 1. Go Boating with the Garrett Family

The Garretts are boating MASTERS AND they invited me to go on their first trip out this year-how lucky am I? 

Why are they “masters” you might ask…

Carson lives, eats, and breathes boating. He is a PRO.  This was his FIRST time going boating since his two-year mission in Poland.  He whipped out these tricks like they were his day job. SERIOUSLY....HE IS AMAZING. The funny thing is, he would never tell you.  He was out of the water more than he was in it.  I kept thinking to myself, how did I find him? He is the most fun-loving person I know.  It is impossible not to be so joyously ecstatic while boating with Carson...he is surely in his element. 
(Notice the snow on the mountains.)

I am convinced that Phil Garrett can teach anyone to do anything. A tantrum? No problem.  And better yet, he can actually show up a lot of these young-able bodied teens. He is patient and into the latest and greatest of boating.

Kenna is positively the sweetest woman you will ever meet. If you’re cold, she’s got you.  If you’re hungry, she’s got you.  If you need a sick trick-pic, she’s got you.  Even if you need a fan to do some high-class modeling, she’s got you. 


So naturally, I had to be on my A-game if I wanted to keep up :) 
They zipped me up in a wet suit and I was good to go!

 

Okay, so maybe I wasn’t on my A-game one time…and it was kind of funny :)
 
 

 

 I laughed and laughed and laughed



 

Until Next Time...

1 comment: