Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Loves.

I come from a household of all girls.  Growing up, we used our imaginations for everything.  We spent hours and hours making up plays, jobs, commercials, and dances.   We had an overflowing chest of costumes with my mother’s old drill team outfits to insane Halloween costumes. We would then bring our parent down stairs to our "home-made"theater with curtains made from drapes that were hung from the pipes in the unfinished basement.  
Our parents watched/filmed dozens of priceless presentations.  
Creativity is in my blood AND dancing is a part of me. 

We have grown up with no inhibitions when it comes to dancing in front of others. 

Years later, we did it again.  We, two of my most favorite people on this planet and I, decided to make up a dance to shake up the monotony of school life.  We piled the furniture into the kitchen and whipped out our moves.  I could not help but reminisce.  I was in absolute heaven. We laughed uncontrollably.  I was even more grateful to be surrounded, literally, by the two people I have come to love most in my life.  Two people, who also love dancing as much as I do.

Besides, it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. You guys are incredible. You're pretty good at dancing too :)

    ReplyDelete