Monday, August 13, 2012

AZ


I went to AZ last week. 

It all started when the Jackson Girls attempted to make a quick break-away from our completely hectic schedules.  We all needed a break.
 At 6:45am, however, that idea quickly came to an abrupt halt. 
(I love the second pic. below: Good Morning Sunshines!)



No problem. Girl Power. (My mom rocks!) Rollin tires.  Handing off tools.
Benefit: I now know how to change a tire. YEAH! 



We met my Dad in Vegas.  
My family is my life, so this was one of the best parts of the week.
Family Bonding. Olympics. Pool. Relaxation. Vitamin D, Baby!



 


 

Cara-vanned to Queen Creek, AZ to stay with my Dad and one of my favorite Aunts.
(Dad has been working there for a few months.)
I LOVE spending time with my Dad.
My Aunt Jeanette is an absolute angel on Earth. 
He and my aunt are HILARIOUS. We kept each other laughing the entire week.




Caught up on all the Super-Hero Movies. 
(My parents are my Super-Heroes)


Mesa Temple 

 

My cousin, Becky (below), is a phenomenal mother.  
I loved playing with her and her kids every day. 
 We all (my aunt and sisters) would go  to the gym with Becky and her husband (THEY ARE RIPPED) each day.  One day, after two hours of working out, my aunt wanted to try an hour of Zumba.  We danced with all the other little Sexy Mesa Moms. We were laughing SO hard. 


 I really want a perfect little family of my own someday. 


 
I Love my Cousins. 
Growing up, my cousins were my life. Our imaginations ran wild together.
Years, miles, and responsibilities have now separated us, so it is always a joy to reunite when we can.


I was in Arizona last week but to be honest, my mind was also elsewhere...which was one of the main reasons I went.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys had a good trip and were able to get away. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete