Sunday, May 8, 2011

RACE FOR THE CURE


I run for hope
I run to feel
I run for the truth
For all that is real
I run for your mother, your sister, your wife
I run for you and me, my friend
I run for life
-Melissa Ethridge, "I Run For Life"


Thousands of individuals crowded the streets of Salt Lake City this morning for one purpose, to fight cancer.  Susan G. Komens Race for the Cure® and has become one of the largest sources of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world.  Today, we raised over 730,000 dollars to cancer research. 
                                       
My Grandmas Company, Beneficial International, participates in Race for the Cure every year. We all gather to support our mothers, aunts, colleagues, and dear friends who have been affected by this vicious disease.
 



A month ago, our director's wife in Jerusalem, Nancy Jackson, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and left early for Chemo treatments.
Chels and I wanted to show our support. 
We Love You Sister Jackson!



Ginny, our Aunt, is a Breast Cancer Survivor!!!!!
She is simply amazing. 


The Notorious Nucleus.
Three of my favorite people in the entire world.

The Crew at its finest.


Action Jacksons



 Grandma & Grandpa


Miss Molly Moon


The Survivor March. Power. Love.


Race for the Cure=Hysterical/ "Only appropriate for this day" shirts to show support for their loved ones battling cancer

I nominated this family as the winner of the year


Scandalous shorts on the other hand...a Dan and Tris thing :)
Sorry boys,I could not resist...


On a more serious note..my love and prayers go out to all of those who have been affected by Cancer.

We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival. 
~Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment