Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Thursday Afternoon was a monumental day for our nucleus (Definition of Nucleus: my solid group of girl friends=whom I love and have cherished for seven years) ..Brittany Sumsion was married.
M-A-R-R-I-E-D.
I still remember the day we met in 8th grade at

Fairfield Junior High School. Our families both moved in that summer and from the moment we met, we were inseparable.  
We----Chels, Britt, and I----- ran hundreds of work-outs together (all four years in track and even ran the 4-by-4 our senior year at statebreaking the school record), laughed together, cried together, learned together, went to school dances together, lived our teenage lives together, discovered the many secrets of boys together, led 2,800 students in seminary council together, cheered for each other, took AP tests together, and ventured off to BYU together.
Brittany Sumsion, you are and will always be one of the most amazing individuals I know!

I love you, Britt!
Married: May 19, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple


To the love of her life, Ron Spencer.


Some of the Nucleus.
Although it rained and poured, it was what simply magical.


The Kiss of All Kisses.


Bridesmaids @ the Reception.
How could I not be blissfully happy?!!
 I was amongst my dearest friends,dressed in vibrant orange dresses :)


Killer Shoes.
Seriously...these bad boys were lining the walls by the end of the night. 


They are so in love, it is simply beautiful!
Did I mention the divine pasteries, cakes, and desserts?


Look Who Is Next...

3 comments:

  1. Looked at Hannah's pics, she's def a babe too. And Rach, you and Chels look like you had so much fun at the wedding! Smokin hot in the orange, and, congrats for your friend! I loved her dress, and I feel like it's a teensy bit sad when your best friends get married, so, good job being nice about it:) keep up your posts too, because I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess. Speaking of sadness from not seeing friends.... I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU! Chels and I may or may not still talk about what we love about you on a daily basis. Feel Free to Call ANYTIME and I will invite myself to do the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rach. You just made my day. You are an incredible friend. Thanks for loving me. and being there. Goodness, I sure appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete