Monday, September 17, 2012

Man V. Mud



I am sorry that I have been checked out of life for the last month—Good News: I am back!

My latest adventure: Man V. Mud. 

Labor Day Weekend was a giant family party for me. We caravanned to Logan to participate in one of the largest mud races in the nation.  Surrounded by loved one and pits of warm, slimy mud, we laughed our way across Logan's beautiful terrain.  Needless to say, it was messy!!!!


Splashing, tackling, sliding, trekking, climbing, wrestling, you name it...it happened.









Carson was out of control the entire time. Seriously.  
He had us all laughing, wrestling, and tricking the entire time.  
I love that he fits so perfectly into my family.


No Party without a Dance Party. 
We are literally in our own worlds dancing. Hilarious moments were captured. 







My Momma and Her Girlies



2 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun! And you and Carson are so cute together- I love it! Double date soon... before I get too big and can't do anything fun :)

    ReplyDelete