Sunday, January 15, 2012

All-Stars On and Off the Court!


Walk Down Memory Lane.

Volleyball Tournaments are insanely fun, l-o-n-g, exhausting, exhilarating, sweaty, and quite the weekend for the parental/cheer section.

My mom needed a cheer buddy this weekend for a few hours… so she came and randomly picked me up from Provo to watch my sister, Eliza, play club volleyball at Open Court. We cheered, laughed, talked about anything and everything, jammed to music; we did it all.

Eliza is a volleyball beast.

It felt like yesterday that I was the little ninth grader playing volleyball and laying on my mom’s lap during the breaks as she played with my hair while we waited for the next game.  I am now almost 21 and in my third year of college…where does the time go?

 Cheerleaders. My mom is the epitome of THE GREATEST mother in the world. She spends thousands and thousands of hours supporting my sisters and I in every extra-curricular activity imaginable…believe me, we did EVERYTHING growing up.

  My mom is my rock and my best friend.  I could not be happier than when I am with my family. 
Not to mention…Eliza dominated.






No comments:

Post a Comment