Thursday, August 4, 2011

On Your Marks, Get Set, Fish!

Welcome to The Silver King Lodge...


The Silver King Lodge is located on Grant Island, 20 miles northwest of Ketchikan, Alaska. 
It is one of the premier Alaska Fishing Lodges.

That afternoon, 42 employees arrived to the Island by Float Planes...

where we were all welcomed them with "open arms.”




Meet Lisa, our warehouse "Mom.” 
(Love You Lisa)


The second we had the opportunity-we ran out to the ocean to fish

Little did I know, my entire next week would be spent on a little skiff in the Pacific Ocean, fishing…and this is where I truly obtained my obsession for Alaska.

To be continued...

P.s. Did I mention, Chels and I were not the only twins on the island?

We may have been fishing all day, every day 
but we still found some time for a
little twin bonding. 
(I mean, once you share a meal, your friends for life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment